Have you ever thought about a career in real estate? A successful real estate agent embodies a lot of important qualities – here are the top five that we think are essential!
- Engaging Personality – As a real estate professional, your personality is what connects you with your clients (and encourages them to recommend you to others!) Being positive, friendly and helpful will go a long way with winning and keeping clients.
- Excellent Listener – One of the most important aspects of being a great real estate agent is your ability to truly listen to your client’s needs. Taking the time to understand their goals and their needs will help your client’s instill trust and confidence in you and make the process as smooth as possible.
- A Desire to Help People – Buying and selling a home are some of the biggest decisions that someone will make in their life. As a real estate agent, you get to be a part of that! If you have a passion for helping people achieve their dreams, then this might be the career for you!
- Energy & Drive – Real Estate is a business that operates at night and on the weekends. Having the energy and drive to get the job done (no matter when!) is essential.
- A Willingness to Learn & Adapt – There is always something new to learn in real estate! A willingness to learn about new trends, marketing tools, real estate regulations, etc. is a must.
Think you have what it takes to work in real estate? We are excited to announce that we have two open positions for Real Estate Sales People and are looking to add to our awesome team! No experience (or even real estate license) necessary – just a willingness to learn and obtain your license! Training provided. Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! Associated Real Estate serves the communities of Tehachapi, Mojave, California City, Rosamond, Lancaster, Palmdale, and Bakersfield.