Planning on selling your home this year?
Here are five kitchen improvements you can make to help with resell!
- Instead of replacing your cabinets (which can be expensive) brighten up your kitchen by sanding and repainting your existing cabinets. White cabinets make a kitchen feel clean, modern and clutter free.
- If your kitchen feels outdated, replacing the hardware on the cabinets can make a big difference. And it’s easy!
- Add a “wow “ factor. Replace your faucet with a newer version with handy features. Or maybe add a pull out pantry, under-cabinet lighting, or new pendent lighting to stop potential buyers in their tracks (for the right reasons)!
- Freshen up the walls with a new coat of paint. Since you want your kitchen to feel as large as possible, stick with a light paint color to brighten up the space. Whites and neutrals are a safe choice.
- Declutter your counter tops, organize your pantry, and make the room as functional as possible. Potential buyers want to be able to envision themselves using the space. Make it easy for them to do so by keeping the kitchen as organized and streamlined as possible!
Have questions about what kitchen improvements you should make before you list it? Let an expert take a look at it! We’d love to see your space and offer up suggestions when you are getting ready to list. Contact us to get started!