Fall in Tehachapi is one of the most beautiful times of year! Take in everything the season has to offer with our Tehachapi Fall Bucket list!
- Dance the night away at the Tehachapi Apple Festival
- Find your perfect pumpkin at Banducci’s Family Pumpkin Patch
- Pick your own apples at Knaus Apple Ranch
- Take the family camping at Tehachapi Mountain Park
- Get crafty at a Succulent Pumpkin class at Tangleweed Farm
- Wine Down at Souza Family Vineyard’s Friday dinner and music event
- Hike the trails
- Celebrate Oktoberfest at Stallion Springs
- Create your own Fall décor with Brush & Blush Easel
- Grab a delicious hand-crafted bread from Kohnen’s Bakery to serve with some soul warming soup at home
What’s your favorite thing to do in Tehachapi in the Fall? Comment below and let us know!