Each month, we’re highlighting one of the amazing real estate agents here at Associated Real Estate! Meet Wendy Finley-Blackburn!
- Where did you grow up? Tell us about your family!
I grew up in the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys. I have 5 brothers. Growing up we had horses, milk goats, chicken and ducks. As a child I raised guinea pigs and sold them to a local pet store. We always had animals my entire life.
My husband and I have a blended family of 4 adult children, 9 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren. We also have a donkey, horse and 2 dogs! We love the open spaces and the beauty of Tehachapi. We volunteer at the Tehachapi Railroad Depot Museum and for our church.
- What’s your favorite thing about Tehachapi?
When I come back to Tehachapi after traveling, I feel peace and serenity. I know I am “home”. There is beauty in every season.
- What is your number one piece of advice for someone trying to sell their house?
Fix everything before listing it for sale. The better it looks, the faster it will sell.
- What do you think is the most important thing for clients to know about buying a house?
There is no “perfect” home. But you can make any home your own.
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
I haven’t been there yet!
- What do you love about being a real estate agent?
Meeting new people and helping them reach their home ownership and home sales goals.
Want to work with Wendy? Contact her here!