Each month, we’re highlighting one of the amazing real estate agents here at Associated Real Estate! Meet Stevi Campbell!
- What’s your favorite thing about Tehachapi?
My favorite thing about Tehachapi is raising my kids in the same town my husband and I grew up in.
2. What is your number one piece of advice for someone trying to sell their house?
My number one piece of advice for someone trying to sell their home would be to have a yard sale before your house goes on the market. You can get rid of all of the clutter and you won’t feel rushed to do a yard sale when your house is in escrow.
3. What do you think is the most important thing for clients to know about buying a house?
I think the most important thing buyers should know is that they should really read all of the disclosures and forms they are signing. I know it’s tempting to skim through and sign but it is really important to know what you are signing. Remember to ask as many questions as you need to.
4. Where is your favorite place in the world?
My favorite place in the world is the home we moved into in 2011 in Bear Valley. Josh Riley was our agent!
5. What do you love about being a real estate agent?
I love being a Real Estate Agent because it keeps me involved in our community and I like being connected to so many families.
Want to work with Stevi? Contact her here!