Each month, we’re highlighting one of the amazing real estate agents here at Associated Real Estate!
Meet Sean McCostlin!
- Where did you grow up? Tell us about your family!
I was born in Monterey, California and lived in Salinas and Bakersfield before moving to Mojave. My dad works as an electrician for Chevron Oil and my mother is a homemaker.
- Have you always been in real estate or did you have a different career prior to becoming a real estate agent?
I received my Bachelors of Science in Advertising from San Jose State University. I worked in Retail Store Management for a majority of my life but recently decided to go into real estate because I view houses as the ultimate project. Selling homes comes naturally to me.
- What’s your favorite thing about Tehachapi?
The cooler climate compared to other areas in California.
- What is your number one piece of advice for someone trying to sell their house?
Make sure not to overprice!
- What do you think is the most important thing for clients to know about buying a house?
Try not to stress – that’s my job!
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
- What do you love about being a real estate agent?
One of my favorite things about being a real estate agent is that I get to be my own boss.
Want to work with Sean? Contact him here!