Each month, we’re highlighting one of the amazing real estate agents here at Associated Real Estate!
Meet Jutta Thacker!
- Where did you grow up? Tell us about your family!
I was born and raised in Germany where I met my husband. He was stationed there during his time in the United States Air Force. After spending many years living abroad in Germany, the Netherlands and Saudi Arabia, we moved to Tehachapi in 2002, where we raised three children, Nina, Katja and Casey.
- Have you always been in real estate or did you have a different career prior to becoming a real estate agent?
After working in retail for many years, I got my real estate license in 2003 and became an agent. While working at Coldwell Banker I was awarded Top Producing Associate, Top Selling Associate, Top Listing Associate and Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
- What’s your favorite thing about Tehachapi?
I love the small town feel but am definitely excited about Walmart coming to town! I also love the low crime rate of Tehachapi.
- What is your number one piece of advice for someone trying to sell their house?
The most important thing to do is declutter and sell unwanted furniture to make the house presentable for showings. Determine potential fixes before listing and price the home correctly.
- What do you think is the most important thing for clients to know about buying a house?
That the first step is to get pre-qualified!
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
The Mexican Rivera. We took a cruise there a couple years ago and I really liked it.
- What do you love about being a real estate agent?
I love helping my clients find their dream home. Providing the highest quality of service possible while building lasting relationships at the same time is one of the most wonderful things about being a real estate agent.
Want to work with Jutta? Contact her here!