Each month, we’re highlighting one of the amazing real estate agents here at Associated Real Estate!
Meet Beecher Aller!
- Where did you grow up? Tell us about your family!
I grew up in a military family with five siblings in the Antelope Valley. My favorite part of living in the Antelope Valley now is its central location and the easy ability to get anywhere.
- What’s your favorite thing about Tehachapi?
Henry’s Café is one of my favorite places in Tehachapi!
- What is your number one piece of advice for someone trying to sell their house?
Find a highly qualified and successful agent and price your home reasonably.
- What do you think is the most important thing for clients to know about buying a house?
Do your best to determine ahead of time if you can really afford the market you are looking at.
- Where is your favorite place in the world?
Anywhere my family is!
- What do you love about being a real estate agent?
Because I’m now “retired”, I can work the hours that I want!
Want to work with Beecher? Contact him here!